Wednesday, September 20, 2023

before I started my workout and after day one

The day before I started my workout. These pictures were taken September 19th 2023.

I said I would start the next day, but my menstruation kicked my ass so I started the day after, with my lovely partner!

These pictures are after my first workout, later that day.

The current goal is to work out at least twice a week for at least 30 minutes to an hour. 

Equipment is expensive, so I'm doing calisthenics! I'm going into this knowing that it is very common for progress to slow down after a few months, but I'm not worried about that, right now.

As of right now, I haven't made any dietary changes. I do plan on cutting down the fast food.

My biggest foreseeable challenge is how I'm going to maintain a workout while traveling in my usual unhoused nomadic way for a few months. I don't have to worry about that until October / November. I'll be back during January for a few weeks for my partner's birthday, hopefully, and then back on the road until spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gain weight and my blood pressure went up

I let go of a lot when I realize I was having health issues in other ways and now I'm seeing the consequences.  I used to teeter between...