Friday, January 19, 2024

pelvic floor therapy progress 1/17

I've been with my second physical therapist since November 17th of last year, and everything has been going swimmingly! She's a great person in general, with a great personality and a lot of life experience! She's much more concerned with moving at my pace. 

I'm making a lot of slow and steady progress with my pelvic floor, and I look forward to being prepared to have that part of my body very healthy hopefully by this summer. Like any other therapy, you're not supposed to be in it for years unless you have exceptional issues. I don't know if pelvic floor (that wasn't damaged by surgery or others extenuating circumstances) warrants me being in therapy for years.

While I say that having had the same chiropractor for years.

Either way, whether I'm ready to end therapy or not, my pelvic floor situation will be different by this summer no matter what as long as I keep going to therapy and taking all the suggested steps.

If your physical therapist is hurting you, get a new physical therapist. It's not supposed to hurt like that. Especially, if you're doing internal work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gain weight and my blood pressure went up

I let go of a lot when I realize I was having health issues in other ways and now I'm seeing the consequences.  I used to teeter between...