Saturday, January 20, 2024

waist trainer conundrum

The waist trainer doesn't fit that bad, and it does what I want it to do. It's just weird how I don't usually feel motivated to put it on even though it will help me get the results that I desire. If not terribly uncomfortable, if I put it on right. And it shapes me like I want to be shaped.

I usually don't leave the house for the waist trainer on and usually don't have it on for more than 2 hours. I have left the house with a waist trainer on before, not the one I most recently bought. It was okay, and I was definitely ready to take it off before I got home, but it was not like it was super inconvenient to take off, and I was still able to wait until I got home.

Waist trainer in combination with turmeric, especially turmeric ginger tea, seems to be a good strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gain weight and my blood pressure went up

I let go of a lot when I realize I was having health issues in other ways and now I'm seeing the consequences.  I used to teeter between...