Wednesday, November 29, 2023

back to working out!

I wanted to start working out but wasn't really feeling motivated until I got the finch app! It has all kinds of mental health stuff on it, and anyone can move at their own pace. They also have some workout goals and stretches, yoga, and exercises! I'm starting off really light on purpose. I might do more as time goes on. It's only getting colder outside from here, so it's not like I don't have time. It's just hard to stay motivated when I'm not seeing the results I want. Working out is fun to do, in general, but it's about staying motivated. Doing small things once a day a few times a week once a week is better than nothing. And I want to do it. And now this app helps me stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gain weight and my blood pressure went up

I let go of a lot when I realize I was having health issues in other ways and now I'm seeing the consequences.  I used to teeter between...