Wednesday, November 29, 2023
back to working out!
I wanted to start working out but wasn't really feeling motivated until I got the finch app! It has all kinds of mental health stuff on it, and anyone can move at their own pace. They also have some workout goals and stretches, yoga, and exercises! I'm starting off really light on purpose. I might do more as time goes on. It's only getting colder outside from here, so it's not like I don't have time. It's just hard to stay motivated when I'm not seeing the results I want. Working out is fun to do, in general, but it's about staying motivated. Doing small things once a day a few times a week once a week is better than nothing. And I want to do it. And now this app helps me stay motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
walking in the cold
I'm walking the most that I've walked today in several days due to the weather. Very much enjoying the ankle weights, when they'...
-
I wouldn't say my diet is terrible. I definitely eat a lot of sweets, and any amount of fast food is too much honestly. I live in a plac...
-
I'm walking the most that I've walked today in several days due to the weather. Very much enjoying the ankle weights, when they'...
-
The day before I started my workout. These pictures were taken September 19th 2023. I said I would start...
No comments:
Post a Comment