Saturday, November 25, 2023

update November 25th 2023

All around health update

I started doing a shadow work journal a few days ago, and it's really been helping me peel back the layers on a lot of mental and physical stuff. It's helping me a lot more than I thought it would, in general!

I think you're supposed to burn these when you're done with them, and I'm going to honor that.

I'm going to restart doing calisthenics either today or tomorrow. I've just have so much going on with my reproductive issues that it's taking up all of my headspace. I got a pelvic wand, and my new physical therapist suggested dilators. I already have a dildo, and now I feel less discouraged to use it.

I made progress with the dildo today. I got it all the way in without any pain, and left it in for a few minutes. It suggested to leave it in for longer periods of time as you go on.

I'm also going to make an appointment to see if I actually have vaginismus, knowing that there are other disorders that are possible. I also have a lot of discharge, so I can't discount that as something that could be connected to a greater issue.

Some people just have a lot of discharge and that's normal. I'm going to go get it looked at in case it's linked to a different issue, since I already have a dysfunction.

I got a waist trainer and I'm going to start using at least once a week, specifically. Setting the goal to once a week just for the sake of remembering to do it. It's not that I don't want to do it. It's just I forget I have it.

Depending on how much longer I'm in town, I might get a month by month gym membership.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gain weight and my blood pressure went up

I let go of a lot when I realize I was having health issues in other ways and now I'm seeing the consequences.  I used to teeter between...